-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)
Started by Doctor-S
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well what did YOU get, DocS?? I'm a badger! Probably makes sense to those who know me here. 🙂
I got the Penguin!!!
"Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty"
I scrolled down a little more. You've gotta be kidding me
@SkiOtter it's clearly meant to be.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got gorilla.
I'm a bat! The parts about being socially awkward and somewhat nocturnal seem fitting.
I'm a sucker for fun quizzes, so apparently I'm a porcupine.
D
deleted806434
I am satisfied
This was fun! I'm a beaver.
I got the Wild Dog.
Best mates: Badger, Dog, Bear
Best mates: Badger, Dog, Bear
I'm a porcupine
Otter here
I got the Penguin!!!
"Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty"
I scrolled down a little more. You've gotta be kidding meView attachment 215004
@SkiOtter it's clearly meant to be.
I'm a beaver
But @cdoconn, penguins are still one of my top 3 best mates 😍dammitOtter here
The fox - autonomous, generous, creative, flirtatious, and procrastinating
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Penguin
2/3 top careers for s fox is computer programming and Doctor. Not bad, quiz, not bad.
Apparently I am an eagle
I'm a zebra!
That's my favorite animalI'm a zebra!
I don't buy this. It says I like solitude and a lot of alone time. Not accurate. Fake news.Apparently I am an eagle
That's my favorite animal
It says I'm stubborn agressive and always know best... it's not wrong. 😛
Also said I'm best suited a career in science lol
Porcupine Characteristics

- Thrifty
- Practical
- Cynical

Tiger
What's amusing is that I've taken this multiple times throughout the day out of curiosity and gotten a different answer every time. 

@nyanko, does this look familiar?Well what did YOU get, DocS?? I'm a badger! Probably makes sense to those who know me here. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm a mouse guys
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sensible, nervous, submissive
It talks a lot about mice being thrifty though and that's definitely not me...
It talks a lot about mice being thrifty though and that's definitely not me...
@LyraGardenia, look at that cute little face!I'm a bat! The parts about being socially awkward and somewhat nocturnal seem fitting.
@Animal Midwife, do you like coffee mugs?I'm a sucker for fun quizzes, so apparently I'm a porcupine.
i randomly found this in the forum list and decided to give it a try. i got this:
@aggievethopeful2021, are you a good swimmer?This was fun! I'm a beaver.
@LadyOtheFarm, I'm not surprised because you're very active and take care of a lot of wee beasties in your real life!I got the Wild Dog.
Best mates: Badger, Dog, Bear
@DVMDream, look at that sweet little prickly beastie!I'm a porcupine
@HowConfusing, is that what you do all day long as a pharmacist, play and have fun? 🙂Otter here
@SummerTheLynx, are you also a sly fox - especially when you're plotting WW lynches? 🙂The fox - autonomous, generous, creative, flirtatious, and procrastinating
@Jess Monster, welcome to the happy penguin club on this thread.Penguin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Abnerrs, very cool ... look at that amazing bird!Apparently I am an eagle
That's cute but that's a hedgehog
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The fox - autonomous, generous, creative, flirtatious, and procrastinating
Why is this so perfectly you2/3 top careers for s fox is computer programming and Doctor. Not bad, quiz, not bad.
@Coopah, I think these zebra are playing - so I thought it was cute.I'm a zebra!
@peteypie, here's a lovely swan for you.I'm a swan- sophisticated, gentle, and flighty...