What are Examples of Quality PT Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charliep833

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey PT Community,

Could anyone give me insight into what they've found to be quality PT programs? Preferably with small class size and in a location with nature nearby. Money isn't too important in my PT school decision-making.

If you know believe a particular PT program to be of quality, please elaborate as to why!

Best,
Charlie, Pre-PT

Members don't see this ad.

You asked the same question before:
What are Examples of Renowned PT Programs?

Most PTs will say that the program that they attended is indeed a quality program: it's hard not to be a bit nostalgic about 3 rather intense years of your life... But you should do your own research, because just like in food, everyone's taste is different.

Reactions: 1 users
I look at the teacher to student ratio, the education of the professors for example some schools professors may be DPTs while others will have DPT, PhD. Following that would be their board first time pass rate and their graduation rate. Clinical connections is important as well, and finally resources. For example it was mentioned on a forum for MGH they had like 2 or 3 cadavers for 35 students which I was not okay with since at my current school there is 4 people per 1 cadaver and that pretty much made my decision for me.