What are my chances...be honest please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jachc4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post my stats and all that jazz to see what all of you thought my chances were of getting into a decent program. I messed around for a year and a half until I realized I wanted to do PT. I hope I didn't mess that up too bad. I still have a semester and a summer to increase my GPA and GRE.

University: University of Missouri- Columbia (Mizzou)
GPA overall: 3.3
Core pre-req GPA: 3.1
GRE: Verbal: 480 Reasoning: 550 Analytical Writing=4.7

extra curricular: Observed 45 hours in two different settings ( hospital, clinic). Academic chair for a semester in my Fraternity. Played intramural football for two semesters. Was on a youth advisory council to promote healthy living ( created flyers, posters, talked at high schools.) Volunteered at my local food pantry once a week over the summers. A member of the Greeks Going Green committee.

Any feedback would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

You're fine, apply to 5+ schools and you'll get accepted.

Eg: School A says avg GPA of students admitted to the program is 3.6 that means some above some below. 3.3-4.0

Just hearing someone say that makes me feel better. I am actually up studying right now. Gotta boost those numbers!

chase those dreams man