What are my chances...be honest please

Started by jachc4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jachc4

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to post my stats and all that jazz to see what all of you thought my chances were of getting into a decent program. I messed around for a year and a half until I realized I wanted to do PT. I hope I didn't mess that up too bad. I still have a semester and a summer to increase my GPA and GRE.

University: University of Missouri- Columbia (Mizzou)
GPA overall: 3.3
Core pre-req GPA: 3.1
GRE: Verbal: 480 Reasoning: 550 Analytical Writing=4.7

extra curricular: Observed 45 hours in two different settings ( hospital, clinic). Academic chair for a semester in my Fraternity. Played intramural football for two semesters. Was on a youth advisory council to promote healthy living ( created flyers, posters, talked at high schools.) Volunteered at my local food pantry once a week over the summers. A member of the Greeks Going Green committee.

Any feedback would be great!
 
You're fine, apply to 5+ schools and you'll get accepted.

Eg: School A says avg GPA of students admitted to the program is 3.6 that means some above some below. 3.3-4.0
 
Just hearing someone say that makes me feel better. I am actually up studying right now. Gotta boost those numbers!