What are my chances for Ross?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmango1126

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a 16 on my mcat 6VR, 6PS, 4BS.
My science Gpa is 3.2
My cum Gpa is 3.0
I have an intern at UC-Berkeley and Stanford University.I was in the Honor Society, Dean's list, National Deans list. I graduated from a UC. Volunteered at hospice, a hospital, Braille institute, church, Camp leader for mentally impaired children. Worked at an optometry office for 2 years. I am only 22 years old.
What are my chances I know my MCAT is low! Do you know anyone or personally received a low MCAT score and been accepted to Ross?

I contacted Ross and they told me to apply and see what happens.
 
Last edited:
I would definitely try and raise the MCAT score. Even just two more in each section would make you a lot more competitive. Getting those two points in each category will not be that difficult at your current score. Just take the test seriously and study for at least a few weeks beforehand and you should be fine.