Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I am a senior at an undergraduate university in california. I am currently majoring in Kinesiology Exercise Science while trying to complete my PT school prereqs at the same time. I am planning on graduating and finishing all my prereqs by spring of 2012. I have started my applications and will apply to CSU Northridge, USC, WESTERN, CHAPMAN, CSU Fresno, CSU Sacramento, University of St. Augustine (San Diego), Loma Linda, and University of Pacific. If I applied today...What would my chances be? Here are my Stats...I will retake the GRE and improve my credentials, but had I applied today how would I do? Thank you so much in advance!
GPA-3.60
Prerequisite GPA- 3.20
GRE- 850
Volunteer- 150 hours Pediatric Inpatient/Outpatient Hospital Setting
100 hours Wellness/Therapy/Sports Outpatient Hospital Clinic
Extracurricular Activities- YMCA Referee, Tutor at 2 different High schools( paid), 24 Hour Fitness employee, Wellness Internships, Chemistry lab student worker, Molecular Biology Research at USC, President's Volunteer service award, university scholar (scholarship recipient), community college 2 scholarships, Intercollegiate Track and Field athlete, play on a semi-pro basketball team etc...
Reference- Molecular Biology Professor from USC, Outpatient Physical Therapist, Inpatient Physical Therapist, Kinesiology Professor
I am a senior at an undergraduate university in california. I am currently majoring in Kinesiology Exercise Science while trying to complete my PT school prereqs at the same time. I am planning on graduating and finishing all my prereqs by spring of 2012. I have started my applications and will apply to CSU Northridge, USC, WESTERN, CHAPMAN, CSU Fresno, CSU Sacramento, University of St. Augustine (San Diego), Loma Linda, and University of Pacific. If I applied today...What would my chances be? Here are my Stats...I will retake the GRE and improve my credentials, but had I applied today how would I do? Thank you so much in advance!
GPA-3.60
Prerequisite GPA- 3.20
GRE- 850
Volunteer- 150 hours Pediatric Inpatient/Outpatient Hospital Setting
100 hours Wellness/Therapy/Sports Outpatient Hospital Clinic
Extracurricular Activities- YMCA Referee, Tutor at 2 different High schools( paid), 24 Hour Fitness employee, Wellness Internships, Chemistry lab student worker, Molecular Biology Research at USC, President's Volunteer service award, university scholar (scholarship recipient), community college 2 scholarships, Intercollegiate Track and Field athlete, play on a semi-pro basketball team etc...
Reference- Molecular Biology Professor from USC, Outpatient Physical Therapist, Inpatient Physical Therapist, Kinesiology Professor