What are my chances? Lower sGPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pds728

Reaction score
Date of submission: 06/05/19
Overall GPA: 3.44
(Freshman 3.21, Sophomore 3.38, Junior 3.27, Senior 3.93 while still taking upper-level sciences)
Science GPA:
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA:
DAT score (include AA and all sections):
(took 07/11/19) 21AA, 21TS - 24BIO, 19GC, 21OC, 21PAT, 19QR, 22RC
State of Residence: NY

Major: Biology
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad?
No

Shadowing Experience: 103 total (98 general, 5 prost)
Volunteering Experience: 120 from a variety. Honduras service trip, RAM clinic, volunteering with my academic fraternity, etc.
Employment: 2000hrs, summer job for 3 years, cleaning pools
Research: 150 hours over 2 semesters. No publications, however, my partner presented our research and received an award, do I get merit for this?
Other Extracurriculars: 437 total. President of professional academic fraternity, president of pre-dental club, intramurals team captain, played 15+ intramurals sports over 4 years.
Relevant Honors or Awards: Dean's list x2, president's list x1
LOR type and strength: Research advisor (chemistry), physics professor, biology professor, English professor, academic fraternity advisor.
School list:
-ATSU Arizona
-ATSU Missouri
-Western
-LECOM
-Temple
-WVU (I know OOS unfriendly, I visited here and met the dean of admissions)
-NOVA
-Louisville
-Buffalo
-Tufts
-Colorado
-USC
-Stony Brook

Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere:
-I'm applying to airforce/navy/army HPSP, with airforce as my number one choice. What are my chances for those?
-If I had to pick one school to attend it would be UF, however, I know they accept VERY little out of state students so I didn't apply. Do I have enough chance of getting into UF to warrant paying another couple hundred bucks and applying there as a reach/dream school?
-I know it isn't the worst, but is the 19GC a dealbreaker?
-Are there any schools on my list that you think I shouldn't be applying to? Any schools that I don't have that I should add?
-Anything that my application is weak in? If I continue to volunteer and shadow this next year, can I add these experiences to my application?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to reading all of your advice/criticism!

Members don't see this ad.

Date of submission: 06/05/19
Overall GPA: 3.44
(Freshman 3.21, Sophomore 3.38, Junior 3.27, Senior 3.93 while still taking upper-level sciences)
Science GPA: 3.33
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.35
DAT score (include AA and all sections): (took 07/11/19) 21AA, 21TS - 24BIO, 19GC, 21OC, 21PAT, 19QR, 22RC
State of Residence: NY

Major: Biology
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad?
No

Shadowing Experience: 103 total (98 general, 5 prost)
Volunteering Experience: 120 from a variety. Honduras service trip, RAM clinic, volunteering with my academic fraternity, etc.
Employment: 2000hrs, summer job for 3 years, cleaning pools
Research: 150 hours over 2 semesters. No publications, however, my partner presented our research and received an award, do I get merit for this?
Other Extracurriculars: 437 total. President of professional academic fraternity, president of pre-dental club, intramurals team captain, played 15+ intramurals sports over 4 years.
Relevant Honors or Awards: Dean's list x2, president's list x1
LOR type and strength: Research advisor (chemistry), physics professor, biology professor, English professor, academic fraternity advisor.
School list:
-ATSU Arizona
-ATSU Missouri
-Western
-LECOM
-Temple
-WVU (I know OOS unfriendly, I visited here and met the dean of admissions)
-NOVA
-Louisville
-Buffalo
-Tufts
-Colorado
-USC
-Stony Brook

Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere:
-I'm applying to airforce/navy/army HPSP, with airforce as my number one choice. What are my chances for those?
-If I had to pick one school to attend it would be UF, however, I know they accept VERY little out of state students so I didn't apply. Do I have enough chance of getting into UF to warrant paying another couple hundred bucks and applying there as a reach/dream school?
-I know it isn't the worst, but is the 19GC a dealbreaker?
-Are there any schools on my list that you think I shouldn't be applying to? Any schools that I don't have that I should add?
-Anything that my application is weak in? If I continue to volunteer and shadow this next year, can I add these experiences to my application?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I look forward to reading all of your advice/criticism!
19 GC is not a dealbreaker