What are my chances of getting off CSUN's waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

imagodei20

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CSU Northridge is a highly competitive in-state school, so I doubt many people pass it up. I got the news yesterday that I am #16 on the waiting list. Anyone know how often wait listers get moved up? CSUN is not my TOP TOP choice, but would still be great because it is very close to my hometown.
 
CSU Northridge is a highly competitive in-state school, so I doubt many people pass it up. I got the news yesterday that I am #16 on the waiting list. Anyone know how often wait listers get moved up? CSUN is not my TOP TOP choice, but would still be great because it is very close to my hometown.
Two years ago they went through 125 on the waitlist and I heard last year they went almost to the end of the waitlist. I think you have pretty good chances 🙂 good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad