What are my chances? (yeah, another one)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

montag925

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

first off, i never thought that i would be posting a thread like this but i guess i was wrong. I'm trying to evaluate my situation right now, such as if a should be looking into graduate school for a year. real quick, I'm going to throw you my DAT and GPA. if you have any experience with this, just let me know what you think, it would be much appreciated.

GPA:
Science: 3.32
Non-Science: 3.0
Overall: 3.24

DAT: (January 2008 / August 2008 (yesterday))
Perceptual Ability: 19 / 22
Quantitative Reasoning: 19 / 17
Reading Comp.: 18 / 21
Biology: 17 / 19
Chem: 17 / 21
Organic: 17 / 21
Total Science: 17 / 20
Academic Average: 18 / 20

My GPA isn't the best, but i think i did half decent when I took the DAT for a second time yesterday. I was just wondering if I should begin studying for the GRE's (and I'm only half joking). Thanks for your time and input.

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone,

first off, i never thought that i would be posting a thread like this but i guess i was wrong. I'm trying to evaluate my situation right now, such as if a should be looking into graduate school for a year. real quick, I'm going to throw you my DAT and GPA. if you have any experience with this, just let me know what you think, it would be much appreciated.

GPA:
Science: 3.32
Non-Science: 3.0
Overall: 3.24

DAT: (January 2008 / August 2008 (yesterday))
Perceptual Ability: 19 / 22
Quantitative Reasoning: 19 / 17
Reading Comp.: 18 / 21
Biology: 17 / 19
Chem: 17 / 21
Organic: 17 / 21
Total Science: 17 / 20
Academic Average: 18 / 20

My GPA isn't the best, but i think i did half decent when I took the DAT for a second time yesterday. I was just wondering if I should begin studying for the GRE's (and I'm only half joking). Thanks for your time and input.

i think ur scores are good..very consistent and 20's across the board + improvement..your gpa is average but who says average is bad? if u already applied, i say roll with your scores. i'm sure u'll get some interviews and also apply to many! good luck!

thanks for the input.