What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bailey24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR
BS in kinesiology

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances and share some stats and any school recommendations.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
3 good LOR
BS in kinesiology

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances and share some stats and any school recommendations.

Thank you!
you have a lot of experience, a degree, you should be fine....

Your chances are 0% if you don't try. Focus on your experience, the people I interviewed with seemed to appreciate people life experience.

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
3 good LOR
BS in kinesiology

Thank you!

I think you may want to reconsider rewriting the pcat and try to aim for 80-90 percentile seeing as your gpa is fairly low. Then it'll be a good balance because your profile pretty much shows that you have good experience but it doesnt show that you can perform academically and that could be your disadvantage. If you get a higher pcat score then they know that you can perform academically regardless of your lower gpa