This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smilah

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys!
I have a 3.49 GPA and I just took the GRE and I got V: 148 (38%) and Q:151 (43%) =(
I am in the honors program, pre-vet president, do two research labs, and interned at the virginia department of agriculture as well as the national zoo. I have also working as a vet assistant in a small animal clinic for a few years.
I am concerned that my grades aren't good enough. I got a lot of B's and had to retake organic chemistry ( I got a C and D the first time and retook it and got an A and B+) and now I have a GRE score that I don't think is too hot.
I am applying to LMU, Colorado, VT-MD, and Tufts.

What are my chances? Should I retake the GRE? Or, should I apply with what I have and hope for the best?

Thanks for all of your help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did but they told me to make a new one. Maybe I mis understood them.
I see you posted in the What Are My Chances forum first, which is just for pre-med applicants. Now that you've posted in the designated thread here, you should get some responses. Welcome to SDN! 🙂