What are my chances?

Started by zbaxter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zbaxter

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, long time viewer, first time poster here!

The next application cycle is upon us and I'm starting to get worried. Here are my stats, I was hoping some of you all could shed some light on my realistic chances of getting into a school:

- GPA (overall): 3.6
- GPA (last 60 credits): 3.7
- Observational Hours: 300+ across outpatient, inpatient, and home health.
- 4 Letters of Recommendation from DPTs

Other than that, I plan on taking the GRE in the early fall before submitting my application.

Thanks,
Zach
 
Your stats look good.

Get a decent GRE score (maybe a little over 150 on verbal and quant.) and you'll get interviews.