What are my chances?

Started by strivehigh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

strivehigh

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I want to apply to physical therapy schools in the Northeastern states, primarily New York State. I have about 12-15 in mind. I am a senior but I want to stay a part time undergrad during my gap year. Here is what I've got so far:
cGPA: 3.51
sGPA: 3.88
Observation/shadowing: 105 hours in 4 different settings
Work experience: Part time retail since high school
LOR's: 4(2 from physical therapists, 1 from physics instructor, 1 from work supervisor )
GRE: 292
I'll have a bachelors in health science by the time I matriculate(if accepted).

Obviously the GRE is the only thing that's going to hold me back. I plan to retake it at the end of June. Any suggestions? What are my current chances of getting in to AT LEAST one school? I need hope! Thanks.
 
APPLY! Don't be hesitant! Perhaps retake the GRE and do some more hours.
If you need any help, let me know

 
So, I want to apply to physical therapy schools in the Northeastern states, primarily New York State. I have about 12-15 in mind. I am a senior but I want to stay a part time undergrad during my gap year. Here is what I've got so far:
cGPA: 3.51
sGPA: 3.88
Observation/shadowing: 105 hours in 4 different settings
Work experience: Part time retail since high school
LOR's: 4(2 from physical therapists, 1 from physics instructor, 1 from work supervisor )
GRE: 292
I'll have a bachelors in health science by the time I matriculate(if accepted).

Obviously the GRE is the only thing that's going to hold me back. I plan to retake it at the end of June. Any suggestions? What are my current chances of getting in to AT LEAST one school? I need hope! Thanks.
My stats are almost the same as yours only your cgpa is better...i got into my school but im located in the midwest. You have a chance for sure