what are my chances?

catzeye523

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my gpa is a 3.37, i had my interview at ICO already (before having taken the OAT), and i just took it today. my AA was a 330 and TS was 340. i honestly don't know how the interview went. the interviewer was a bit tough, and hard to read. do i have a good chance?

p.s.- good luck to all those that are still planning on taking the OAT. everyone is right about topscore...you end up doing better on the OAT! at least i sure did compared to my scores from practicing.

Members don't see this ad.

catzeye523 said:
my gpa is a 3.37, i had my interview at ICO already (before having taken the OAT), and i just took it today. my AA was a 330 and TS was 340. i honestly don't know how the interview went. the interviewer was a bit tough, and hard to read. do i have a good chance?

p.s.- good luck to all those that are still planning on taking the OAT. everyone is right about topscore...you end up doing better on the OAT! at least i sure did compared to my scores from practicing.

Get ready for the acceptance!

catzeye523 said:

You have very very solid scores, but didn't mention anything about extracurricular activities. If you are weak in that area then they might look at that as a weakness. Scores aren't everything. You look to be in good shape though. good luck

ptran504 said:
You have very very solid scores, but didn't mention anything about extracurricular activities. If you are weak in that area then they might look at that as a weakness. Scores aren't everything. You look to be in good shape though. good luck

i think i'm good with the extracurricular activities. i was a part of the national service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, and held a number of executive positions. i volunteered at a hospital for a year, was a part of the honors program at my school, held a student leader position for a class (i was essentially a TA). i should be good to go, hopefully.

catzeye523 said:
i think i'm good with the extracurricular activities. i was a part of the national service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, and held a number of executive positions. i volunteered at a hospital for a year, was a part of the honors program at my school, held a student leader position for a class (i was essentially a TA). i should be good to go, hopefully.

I was in APO too. Where'd you do undergrad? Did you get in to the school??