What are my chances?

Started by psychkid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psychkid

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking of going for my DPT and want to know my chances of getting in. I have a 3.6 gpa from UCLA ( and i transferred so my lower division gpa is 3.8). I have been a gymnastics coach for over 4 years now and I have been working as an ABA therapist for children with autism. My GRE score isnt that great but I've already taken it twice and don't think i can get it any higher ( average in english and a little bit above average in math). I live in California and don't want to leave so I will probably be applying to all of the schools in California such as USC, csulb, chapman, csun etc. I want to concentrate on working with athletes and injury. I'm also probably going to quit my ABA job soon and get a more physical therapy related job for my application. any suggestions?