You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What are my chances?
Started by Ngozi Onyema
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
woot woot woooooooooo! I got an acceptance email letter from Dominican College today !!!! That's my number 1 school!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! YES!!!! 
Local and Affordable and a beautiful campus and town. I'm going to DPT school you all!!!
woot woot woooooooooo! I got an acceptance email letter from Dominican College today !!!! That's my number 1 school!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! YES!!!!
Local and Affordable and a beautiful campus and town. I'm going to DPT school you all!!!
Woot! Congrats!! XD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
woot woot woooooooooo! I got an acceptance email letter from Dominican College today !!!! That's my number 1 school!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! YES!!!!
Local and Affordable and a beautiful campus and town. I'm going to DPT school you all!!!
That's wonderful!!! Congratulations! 😀
Thanks.
Congrats!!! Very excited for you!
Congrats! It's a great feeling, isn't it?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Yay! Congraatttttsssssssssss
amazing!!! congrats! so happy for you!!
Thanks again, I got a rejection letter from Nazareth College today but that doesn't faze me because my number one school has accepted me!!! 🙂
Thanks again, I got a rejection letter from Nazareth College today but that doesn't faze me because my number one school has accepted me!!! 🙂
So to put this saga to rest: are you or are you not going to PT school?
So to put this saga to rest: are you or are you not going to PT school?
.woot woot woooooooooo! I got an acceptance email letter from Dominican College today !!!! That's my number 1 school!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! YES!!!!
Local and Affordable and a beautiful campus and town. I'm going to DPT school you all!!!
I'm confused why you even had to ask even if I didn't say. Did you not read the reply I made about the top 9 schools that I was willing to go to? Or did you think I would come up with an excuse to rule out those top 9 schools and not go to school?
Here's what I said back on January 26th before a lot of other replies in this thread:
" There are schools that I will not attend, the ones that have a combination of being too far to commute from where I currently live and a total program tuition above $65,000. Separately the former and the latter are each not a problem but combined they are. See my top 9 list of schools for schools I'm willing to attend."
Last edited:
Well, I stand corrected. Congratulations, sir. I hope we helped you in your decision.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad