What are some good resources for learning histology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school basically just gives me a bunch of images and asks me to identify things in them. I have no clue what I'm looking for. Is there a good online resource with clearly labeled LM and EM photographs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really liked Netter's Atlas of Histo. It's not online unless you have access to ClinicalKey or get a PDF. Humblebrag, but I used Netter's for both undergrad and med school histo and only got 3 questions wrong on exams across both classes.
 
Last edited:
blue histo, histo time

crushed my first unit with 97% because I had tons of repetition with identifying variations to structures.