What are some good SMPs and Post-Bacc programs to apply to?

Started by snaher
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snaher

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to apply to Special Masters' Programs and Post-Baccs. My reasons for pursuing those are because I want to enhance my GPA and get clinical + research experience. I decided to be pre-med during the start of my junior year and now that I'm at the end of my senior year I have completed my basic pre-reqs but I don't think I'm a competitive applicant right now.

Are there any good programs that you have heard of that I should apply to for my gap year?
 
Thread moved to appropriate forum.

You can see people’s experiences at programs in this area. Usually a DIY post-bacc at your local state university is a good choice. This is if your cGPA and/or sGPA is low. If you feel you are uncompetitive because of lack of experiences, then you can do that without taking classes.