What are the best programs for someone trying to get into dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ollivander

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just looking into my options if I don't get into dental school the first time around. My oGPA is 3.3 and my sGPA is 3.25. I will take the DAT this June. Right now I'm considering Tulane's Master of Science in Anatomy. I'll provide a link below. Location isn't important in regards to where I go to dental school, but I'd prefer to stay in the Southeast if at all possible to do a masters. I am just looking around and most of the SMPs and advised masters programs seem to be located in the Northeast. I'd very much appreciate any recommendations for masters programs. It may be worth noting that I am getting my degree in finance with a minor in chemistry while also taking several other science courses as prereqs for dental school.

Link: http://anatomy.tulane.edu/masters/programoverview.html
 
are you saying you reviewed the multiple lists you can find in this forum that include about 100 programs all over the country, and didn't find what you need?

if not, find those lists.