What are the clinic instructors like at your school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dc-10

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
At my school the majority are inconsiderate, socially inept, insecure, jack-holes, who's sole purpose in life is too make the students feel like garbage. I'd love clinic if it wasn't for these boners.

Members don't see this ad.

dc-10 said:
At my school the majority are inconsiderate, socially inept, insecure, jack-holes, who's sole purpose in life is too make the students feel like garbage. I'd love clinic if it wasn't for these boners.
I'm not there yet, but I think the general consensus at IUSD is that they're pretty cool, and a far sight better than the pre-clinical crowd. There just aren't always enough of them to go around.

I'm thinking about being a clinical instructor next year. I think it would be fun, seeing as I'm probably the same age as most of the students.

Members don't see this ad :)
dc-10 said:

Which is exactly why they are in the clinic in the first place.

dc-10 said:
same here!!!! but it depends on which department though
now i only have 3 clinical courses :oops:per , surg and oral med the last two are fine but
oper ....there are some professor who always yelling at us in front of pt while we didnt really do anything wrong :(
some are not so cruel and reasonable ..this is ok
some are very kind ..like an angel for our zone that day

but life is unfair cuz the angel never come around my unit :(

dc-10 said:

I guess it's only oper faculty that are mean. Perio, pros, ortho, most endo are really nice. OS are arrogant bastards.

ItsGavinC said:
By the way, Bill, if you are a DS2.5 right now, then what will you be halfway through your 4th year? :D

There is hope for me! I dental student with no math skill! :laugh:
If he can make it to dental school so can I. :smuggrin: