Masonator

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2000
None of your goddamn business!
Visit site
Status
What the hell are the symbols under everyone's profile name. There is a scale, and a sign, and something else. What is up with the karma color. Most people are green and some people are blue. I wish I could figure this out, but if I were that smart I would've picked a career other then medicine. :scared: :horns:

Vincristine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
Boston
www.hejweca.org
Status
the left most dot/bubble thing indicates whether you are currently logged in (green when online, blue/grey when not). The scale is the button others use to access the darn karma window. The exclamation point is the link to report a bad post. The blue/grey karma box indicates that you are actually on the negative side of the karma scale. More green karma boxes = most positive karma. That said, I've talked enough about a subject I dislike (the whole karma thing).

Oh, and other people have more symbols -- the little instant messenger man below mine indicates that my profile is linked to my IM username.

About the Ads

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status
Attending Physician
The exclamation point is on every post. It is the way to report a post to the moderator.

About the Ads