Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, so the holidays are creeping up on us, and to distract me (and hopefully you), I want to know what you are up to for the holidays.
Spending it with loved ones, by yourself, studying, working or eating massive amounts of pumpkin pie? Celebrating traditions or starting new ones?
Spending it with loved ones, by yourself, studying, working or eating massive amounts of pumpkin pie? Celebrating traditions or starting new ones?
I'm leaving next Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and brother and whoever shows up from my step dad's side of the family. We're going to be doing a lot cooking, my mom and I, which I'm very excited about. For Christmas, even though I have four weeks off, I'll only be spending 10 days of it out-of-town at my grandfather's (country Christmas, yeeeeah!). My snakes can comfortably go that long without being fed and that's as many days as I could get someone to watch my lizards (if they didn't have such an elaborate set up, I'd bring them with). So excited for the holidays! 