What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, 2 12-wk courses and 1 8 week course. All w labs. I thought about going for a night swim at the beach and maybe a shark would like bite my arm off and then maybe my professors would be like "wow you're a champ for fighting off a shark, A+!"
I don't see a downside to this plan

Members don't see this ad.

I don't see a downside to this plan
What could possibly go wrong? I'll include it in my PS too, and then vet schools will accept me like *that*

What could possibly go wrong? I'll include it in my PS too, and then vet schools will accept me like *that*

No matter what happens it's too late. You've already won.

wpid-Aww-yeah-525x412-300x235.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, 2 12-wk courses and 1 8 week course. All w labs. I thought about going for a night swim at the beach and maybe a shark would like bite my arm off and then maybe my professors would be like "wow you're a champ for fighting off a shark, A+!"

I know your pain though. Summer semesters suck. They feel so rushed.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm just taking it a day at a time. I've decided if I survive and get all As, I will reward myself with a tattoo.

Thanks! I have that and an anchor (kind of ordinary). Do you ever plan on getting one?

Can't say I have thought about it much actually. There's nothing in particular that I would want right now, but I'm not opposed to it :)

Same mindset as you WZ. I'd like one, but I need to wait for some inspiration to get a cool/meaningful idea. Don't want to rush to get ink for the sake of having ink, ya know?

Same mindset as you WZ. I'd like one, but I need to wait for some inspiration to get a cool/meaningful idea. Don't want to rush to get ink for the sake of having ink, ya know?
Yeah, I'd want it to be something super important to me since it would hopefully be there forever. Just haven't found anything yet that made me think that I really wanted a tattoo of it.

I can almost guarantee if I do get one it'll be a line from a book though.