What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashilb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's everyone doing right now? I'm bored out of my mind watching Wall Street.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Just got out of the Hunger Games 12:30 showing. Have class in 5 hours. Worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in an extremely b*tchy mood and I'm even more miserable because my phone is dead.

Just got to work. Have nothing to do, so here I am! And yes, I will relish in the fact that I have almost zero responsibility at my job, and I will love every second of it because in about five months, I'm going to have massive amounts of it in vet school.

Making immuno notes and thinking about how psyched I am for the Hunger Games. Going to see it this afternoon!

Procrastinating actually working. Because who really wants to put back together a -80*C Freezer?? Not me.

Laying in bed and thinking about how much studying I need to do before classes start up again next week. On that note, I think I need a nap. Then I'm going out for lunch, then riding the pony, then mowing the lawn and working in the garden. Study, what?

Getting ready to check out U Wisc today!

Getting ready to check out U Wisc today!

Wooooo!!!! Have fun!!!! :)

I'm on spring break... We've been having the most WONDERFULLY abnormal March weather here in Mass (80s and sunny), and I'm on spring break which makes it even more wonderful!! I have a ton of work to do though and all I really wanna do is play outside! :D

My spring break was last week and I miss is already. I'm not going to very many classes anyway since I'm out of town, but the weather in my hometown was beautiful, which is strange because it's normally always hot. Have fun and enjoy. I ended up spending a whole day of mine asleep with the stomach flu. :( Enjoy the weather.

Procrastinating actually working. Because who really wants to put back together a -80*C Freezer?? Not me.

Eh, I hate those! I don't have to put them back together, but just putting samples in them pisses me off lol. I hate being cold! :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Im laying in bed debating if I should go for a mile run. Its such a beautiful day here in Northern California. Well I hope everyone is having a good day. Lets keep this thread going.......

I'm recovering from getting my wisdom teeth out yesterday AM. If I don't think about the 4 massive holes in my mouth I don't feel too bad.

I'm sitting at work getting paid way too much to sit on SDN and play with my new iPhone 4s that I finally got working properly :D

I didn't know there were pig smiley faces on iPhones!!!!!! :D:D:D

How?? I can't make smileys on mine :(

Go to
Settings-> General ->International ->Keyboards-> Emoji

This adds Emoji as one of your keyboards....

Then, when you are sending a text to someone, you can click on the globe looking thing on the bottom left, and there are all kinds of pictures.
There are multiple categories at the bottom you can click on. :D

4f6c880cad770.jpg

I just woke up from a very long nap and am now watching the Simpsons. I need to get out of bed and take a shower so I can go out tonight. I'm still sleepy.:sleep:

What SHOULD I be doing? Studying, making money, buying my Mom her birthday present, cleaning, running.....the list goes on.

:thumbup: Good luck! :D What are you doing to prepare?

Doing Kaplan practice tests. Getting approximately 12 out of 20 questions correct in each section (verbal and quant). Not really happy with my performance so far.Tomorrow I am planning to take the power prep exam.

I just woke up from a very long nap and am now watching the Simpsons. I need to get out of bed and take a shower so I can go out tonight. I'm still sleepy.:sleep:

What SHOULD I be doing? Studying, making money, buying my Mom her birthday present, cleaning, running.....the list goes on.

This is pretty much exactly what I was about to post. Except, buying my bf an anniversary present. But yeah, nap, tv, should be studying or exercising, yep. I'm with ya.

I'm reading articles about PETA. Pretty disturbing.

I'm staring at my cat while she eats. I feel like she'll stop if I look away for too long.

How IS your cat doing?

Better. I took her to the emergency vet for the night and the doctors there were not as convinced of the foreign body as the rDVM was, so they waited, ran fluids, and re-took x-rays around midnight and POOF the gas pattern was gone. Her diagnosis now is feline pancreatitis (abnormal SNAP fPL). She spent about 20 hours on IV fluids and meds yesterday and last night and she was finally coaxed to eat baby food around 4am. I brought her home on oral meds and enticing wet food this morning and have been watching her, making her eat, and brushing her all day. Took her back in this afternoon for SQ fluids and re-checked her rads. The only thing she seems to have going on other than the panc is being constipated with a big build up of gas in her colon, so she might have to go in for an enema tomorrow.

She looks like she's feeling better. Still bad, but better. So I'm still worried, but not panicked like I was when I got that call yesterday saying she needed to be cut.

I did an Idexx online learning course on feline pancreatitis today and it turns out it can be hard to diagnose because it presents with such non-specific symptoms, and it can cause or go along with other conditions. I'm kind of wondering if my cat has underlying IBS that contributed to her getting pancreatitis.

watching "the help," which I love! ...but OMG i realize that my family is a bunch of rednecks! I didnt know canadians could be a bunch of red necks in northern va... (i am only posting this because it anonymous... :rofl:)

ooooh great, i asked my sister to give me a tiny bit of more wine... she poured me like a pint!

Trying to keep my survivor foster kitten alive, watching my other two cats go bananas with the shower curtain, and glad to be gone from work and the drama that the humans bring.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Off to Beers of the World to pick up beers for our tasting this afternoon! We're doing wheats and ipas. An grilling :D so scited!

regretting whatever it is I drank last night

Mention the short story "How could you?" Of course, I looked it up.

Mention the short story "How could you?" Of course, I looked it up.

first I cry with sooprnovas post, now with Nyanko. AND it's raining outside.

Cuddling my puppy and telling her to not ever die!

I wish I could cuddle with my own dogs, but they are at home, so I am cuddling with the guide dog in training I have right now. He is such a sweetie.

Can't wait till Syracuse and Ohio game. I LOVE MARCH MADNESS

Can't wait till Syracuse and Ohio game. I LOVE MARCH MADNESS

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GO CUSE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Can't wait to get off work for it!!!

I'm officially on Spring Break. So I'm sitting in my pajamas, eating popcorn, and watching bad TV :D

Ok so "popcorn" reminded me of this....

Has anyone tried "Popcorners"? They are like popcorn in the shape of a tortilla chip and are DELICIOUS!!! I had them for the first time on a JetBlue flight and I fell in love lol. You can find them in the organic sections I guess (because they're gluten free - not why I eat them, I actually only just noticed it as I'm eating a bag :laugh:)
They have a few flavors, I've tried the sea salt, kettle :love:, and white cheddar. I think they also have butter, and jalepeno cheddar. Seriously, try them. You will thank me! ;)

totally planned on sleeping in and not leaving my house until hockey tonight because of spring break.....

until i realized i signed up to work this weekend in the mornings. womp womp

"Working" in the libaray. Studying pharmacology. Just received an email that I was selected to go to NYC on April 6th with our surgery club to visit AMC. so now I'm also making plans with my NYC friends. amazing myself there are only 6 more weeks of classes in 2nd year. and planning on going for a run once my library shift is over.

phew.

Ok so "popcorn" reminded me of this....

Has anyone tried "Popcorners"? They are like popcorn in the shape of a tortilla chip and are DELICIOUS!!! I had them for the first time on a JetBlue flight and I fell in love lol. You can find them in the organic sections I guess (because they're gluten free - not why I eat them, I actually only just noticed it as I'm eating a bag :laugh:)
They have a few flavors, I've tried the sea salt, kettle :love:, and white cheddar. I think they also have butter, and jalepeno cheddar. Seriously, try them. You will thank me! ;)

I've never heard of them but they sound amazing!! I kind of love popcorn... I have my own popcorn maker, haha, and commonly have it for dinner.

totally planned on sleeping in and not leaving my house until hockey tonight because of spring break.....

until i realized i signed up to work this weekend in the mornings. womp womp

Aw, womp womp indeed. Especially because I know the hell you just came through and the continuing hell you're about to enter. Make sure to relax and have fun the rest of Spring Break!!