Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we all need an uplifting post - so, it's getting closer to the first day of classes and for many of us, our first day as vet students!!
What are you looking forward to most in this upcoming year?
For me:
- Starting a new chapter in my life
- Meeting new people and making some great friends
- Going to the library with some coffee (yes, I actually love and miss the library)
- Exploring a new campus town
What are you looking forward to most in this upcoming year?
For me:
- Starting a new chapter in my life
- Meeting new people and making some great friends
- Going to the library with some coffee (yes, I actually love and miss the library)
- Exploring a new campus town
I am endlessly grateful that I was accepted on my first try. After spending 3 1/2 years in a job that was completely wrong for me, I can't wait to get started on the path to a career that is completely right for me. 