What are you planning to do with the money you're saving in 4th year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doggeronie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So we're getting our $1300 back for cs, and we're gonna save a couple grand that we would have spent on interviews. What are you guys planning on doing with the money?

I think I'll take a nice post-match trip or two. Might as well put my last period of free time to good use.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm buying a real cheap used boat. Its all a drop in the bucket at the end of the day and whats 5 grand when I was gonna spend that anyway.

EDIT: Still gotta think of the name though hit me up with suggestions

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm buying a real cheap used boat. Its all a drop in the bucket at the end of the day and whats 5 grand when I was gonna spend that anyway.

EDIT: Still gotta think of the name though hit me up with suggestions
I heard the best two days when u own a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it

Reactions: 1 users
I heard the best two days when u own a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it
Oh that is 100% true. Especially if you're buying a new one or one up over 15k. But I've had one my whole life and my thought is if I buy a super cheap one, the potential loss is next to nothing. As long as its in okay motor shape I know how to do all the rest of the work myself. Dave Ramsey would shoot me but hey YOLO right?

Reactions: 1 user
Taking out the same amount as always and saving some cushion for intern year/moving expenses

Nothing big since the nbome is against giving anyone their money back

Reactions: 1 users