-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I use one of those Swiss Gear laptop backpacks. It's been nearly 6 years since my parents bought it for me and the only physical deformity is that the hard rubber(?) piece on the top handle is partly torn. Only downside is that it is a bit pricey; mine was around $120 but it was worth every penny IMO.
I got a north face one, had lots of pockets and a rape whistle.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
North Face - Slingshot. It lasted all four years and had plenty of space for all my crap, plus it didn't weigh a ton when I filled. It also comes with one of those hip belts or whatever that's called so that all the weight doesn't get put on your shoulders
I did the same thing all the way through p3 year. I remember the zipper pull tab broke, so I had to ghetto rig it with a paper clip and key ring so I had something to grasp and move the zipper. Was too late in my academic career to invest in another backpack, wasn't going to get much use.I'm rocking a $30 Jansport from middle school!.
On rotations, since I no longer needed to carry books or multiple different notebooks, folders, and binders, I went with a laptop bag.
I like the High Sierra Tank - can double as a briefcase/overnight bag after you graduate.
You all are doing it wrong. Ninja turtle backpack all the way!
Don't forget the matching lunchbox.
Of course! The one that comes inside the backpack when you buy it. If it didn't come with the pack it's not legit.Don't forget the matching lunchbox.
D
deleted544110
I think I've settled on the North Face Surge II; it seems pretty solid. Any North Face horror stories or has everyone had a pretty good experience with them?
I'm starting at the University of Kentucky COP in the fall and the backpack I bought for my undergrad just isn't going to cut it for 4-6 more years. What backpacks do y'all use for your day-to-day?
The guys and girls at my school are all about messenger bags - some of the girls just get over-sized fashion bags too. Looks professional
LL Bean worked great for me. Got the basic black.
I also had a tactical bag from the local army navy store.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
I also had a tactical bag from the local army navy store.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
went with LL Bean back in the day. Had lots of pockets. Kept 1 pocket for Jolly Ranchers 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
horror stories? we're talking about backpacks here, right?I think I've settled on the North Face Surge II; it seems pretty solid. Any North Face horror stories or has everyone had a pretty good experience with them?
the one with pikachu on. it is so adorable.
does anyone else find this thread hilarious? Seriously, get a cheap piece of crap and remember everything you buy is going to have a 6.8% interest rate attached to it.
After your bag rips open while you're running and spills the contents onto the subway tracks, you'll wish you bought something that wasn't cheap.
I did, too. I mean...it's a backpack.does anyone else find this thread hilarious?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K