This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted830324

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am about to be a sophomore in college and I am majoring in Psychology. My plan is to earn an MSW after graduation and eventually become a LISW. The particular program I am looking at that is located at my university does not require the GRE. I know that GPA is obviously the number one factor then but what else can I do to become an attractive candidate? Recently, I have thought about volunteering in Hospice. I think it would be a good experience. Also a local community mental health center is hiring and I have submitted my resume to them and i'm hoping they consider me but I don't have a degree. However, the jobs required no degree. I'm really trying to look for ways I can gain experience.