What cardiology conference to present research at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrJackRyan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a graduating 4th year med student with several publications I'm hoping to submit to and present at national cardiology conferences. What conferences would you recommend that look the best on fellowship applications? I don't have a cardiologist as a coauthor on the papers so cannot ask for guidance on appropriate cards conferences.

Members don't see this ad.

ACC or AHA are the general cardiology conferences. SCAI or TCT for interventional. HRS for EP. HFS for heart failure.

In general, ACC or AHA are your best bets. ACC also has state wide chapters and they will take literal **** on a poster board as long as you follow the guidelines for publication.

Reactions: 1 user
Right now pretty much all conferences have been cancelled due to covid 19...look to see if you can submit to publications directly.

Reactions: 1 user
ACC or AHA are the general cardiology conferences. SCAI or TCT for interventional. HRS for EP. HFS for heart failure.

In general, ACC or AHA are your best bets. ACC also has state wide chapters and they will take literal **** on a poster board as long as you follow the guidelines for publication.
Thank you for the advice!