What classes do i count in calculating my prerequisite grades?

Started by mowhite75
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mowhite75

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GPA: 3.75
I'm trying to figure out what classes to use for my prereq GPA for another post about possible bad grades to address in a secondary. Which classes should I use? I know certain schools require different classes so is there a list of classes I should use to calculate my prereq GPA?
 
The list that PTCAS uses is listed on their website and that is the "pre-req" GPA. However, most schools have their own specific prerequisites so they will recalculate depending upon what they require.