What classes separate the men from the boys?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not going to complain. Our school too is ~70% female with just over 50% of those females being asian.

gi...gi...dy

That's for you Kirbypuff

Mine is only 50% female. Laaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd definitely add another class to that! How about Psychology, Speech or Economics?

I'm pretty much done with these other classes. Just science courses left for my Bio degree. Thanks for the advice. Because i'm working and want to optimize my grade in O chem and leave room for volunteering I think I'll keep this schedule.

Thanks!

P.S. Is there anything I could memorize before fall term starts that would make my life easier in O chem?

Members don't see this ad :)
So it seems that people reference a variety of courses depending on institution and major - although organic chemistry seems to show up many times as a challenging course.
In light of this I was wondering what you think of my schedule next year?

Ochem
Anatomy & Phys
Spanish (first year)

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Personally, I think 4 classes is plenty enough, but then again I've always been the lazy one at my school. The only thing I can see with your schedule is that you may struggle because theres a lot of memorization in each of those classes. If you're a good memorization person and can do physics decently then I say go for it.

Sorry for not being clear - "Anatomy and Physiology".