What classes to take and How to find where classes count?

Started by pbmason
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pbmason

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a way I can find out how the classes I take will be calculated into my GPA? Because here is my situation. I have already recieved a BS in biology, but need to work on improving my GPA. Right now I am looking into getting second degree in Kinesiology and want to make sure the classes I take will be help with my GPA, mainly in the science and BCP parts. Does this sound like a good path or should I re-take the classes I did poorly in or should I take other classes in biology or go in a different path. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
 
Classes offered by the physics, chemistry or biology department will count for BCP. Classes offered by the math department will also count towards Sci. Gpa.