what day of the week are the applications sent out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GMA2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I e-submitted last Thursday, the 17th, and it hasn't been processed yet. I am guessing I have missed it for this week. So fingers crossed for next week. Any one know what day of the week they send them?

Members don't see this ad.

I am wondering that as well! I e-submitted the 18th.

I believe the mailing date is Tuesday. My application was verified on the 16th (Thursday) and I received the email stating it will be mailed in the 'next weekly mailing cycle'. On August 21st (Tuesday) the mailing status changes to 'new'.

Members don't see this ad :)
My app was sent out on a Tuesday as well as the revised one (letter of recommendation). So Tuesday must be the day

My gpa's have been verified and are up now. On the designations page it says not mailed. Does it only change on the day its mailed?

I believe so. My GPAs have also been verified, & I received the message saying my app will be sent out in the next weekly mailing. The status is also "not mailed" for me, so probably. At least when it changes, we'll know it has been sent out.

I've talked to PTCAS and they say that everything is mailed out on Thursdays.

I e-submitted on 8/15 and just got the email today that my application is complete and will be mailed in the next mailing. To bad it sounds like that is almost a week from now!

They send them on Tuesdays! Not Thursdays, so not too much longer.