What did you do to prepare for vet program essay..?

Started by 88888888
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

88888888

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are they expecting us to write? The classes I took to prepare for the rigorous program? How I took upon leadership positions, so I can be a leader in the vet field?

Confused in what they are looking for..
 
Do you mean the personal statement?

If you use the search function, there are a ton of great threads already out there that have discussed this in detail. For example:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/personal-statement-questions.1022556/
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/personal-statement-resources-2012.919769/

There is usually a thread with forum members offering to help read over and critique your personal statement once you've written it, but that doesn't usually get going until after the new application cycle has opened up.
 
Definitely agree with Cyndia on this. Also, look at the "Successful Applicants Stats" boards. Most of us put what we talked about in our personal statements. Sorry, don't have the links because I am on my phone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you mean the personal statement?

If you use the search function, there are a ton of great threads already out there that have discussed this in detail. For example:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/personal-statement-questions.1022556/
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/personal-statement-resources-2012.919769/

There is usually a thread with forum members offering to help read over and critique your personal statement once you've written it, but that doesn't usually get going until after the new application cycle has opened up.
Thank you Cyndia. This is what I'm looking for. 🙂 I just started writing my personal essay. It's kinda hard especially when English is not my first language.