You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What did you get on your recent ACT's?
Started by ATLHawks
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unfortunately, I can't take the ACT's until next year. I'm only a sophmore but I can only hope to get as a good of a score as yours. congratulations!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
biggest **** measuring contest ever
anyways, congrats ATLHawks. I hope the compliments you get on this thread appeal to your ego, just like the way you wanted
Someone didn't get what they wanted 🙁
Swag
Congrats! 👍
I got a 30 first try, and was late to the test. Never took it again though, I went to sign up and there weren't any spots nor did I want to pay the extra fee for late registration. My math and science where very high (35 and 32) but the other parts weren't that great.
Keep taking it though, I know it doesn't take much to improve your score on the ACT.
I got a 30 first try, and was late to the test. Never took it again though, I went to sign up and there weren't any spots nor did I want to pay the extra fee for late registration. My math and science where very high (35 and 32) but the other parts weren't that great.
Keep taking it though, I know it doesn't take much to improve your score on the ACT.
I just took it on October 22nd for the 2nd time. Got a 25 the first go around. Hoping to get somewhere between a 26-30. I'm not very good at the whole speed test thing so I don't have very high hopes for the ACT or any standardized test for that matter. I guess you should always aim high though.
He's got a point. When people make these threads it comes off like he stated. I do however know you didn't mean it like that, or at least hope you didn't.Someone didn't get what they wanted 🙁
Swag
D
deleted357625
i got a 18, but i took it for fun without having any alg 2
I got a 33, but I'm taking it again.
why....
why....
Because you can't get into college without a 36. Duh.
so whip it out and show what you gotbiggest **** measuring contest ever
anyways, congrats ATLHawks. I hope the compliments you get on this thread appeal to your ego, just like the way you wanted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually did this and realized later on that a 28 is not that good. However at the time I was happy with the 6 point jump. There is not much to boast about with a 28. Again I was just so happy at the time.
A 28's a great score, it's in the top 10% of all scores http://www.actstudent.org/scores/norms1.html.
But this is SDN, where you're obligated to one up everyone. 🙂
My last and best score was a 32. Went up 4 points in science, 3 points in math. I was a happy camper. 🙂
I got a 35. I was actually a little annoyed since I got a 36 in math and a 35 on everything else... but overall I was pretty happy, since it was a bit better than my SAT score. Sadly, this is like, the highlight of my college application. 🙁
Yeah, I would be pissed if I scored in the top .2% of all high schoolers and that was the best thing on my app as well. 🙂
I'd be surprised if you weren't payed to go to college (unless you plan on going to cal tech or some other school like that).
I'd be surprised if you weren't payed to go to college (unless you plan on going to cal tech or some other school like that).
The first time I got a 23 (forgot a calculator.. really sucked) then I got a 26, and then the last time I got a 27, and they were all really high scores except math, it killed me. But I guess it's ok cause a 27 gives me my honors diploma and that's all I really wanted
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 540
E
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E