what do employers look for when hiring interns?

Started by KhoaDoan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KhoaDoan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do employers look for in prospective interns during interviews? More detail the better. I I felt like I bombed the interviews and would just like to get a better grasp to what I need to work on as a future pharmacist.
 
Depends on the manager. I know some places that care most about you having a flexible schedule. Others care about your attitude and ability to function under pressure, and some others care more about work ethic and job skills. As a rule of thumb you just want to have all of these qualities and be able to relate with other workers well.