What do interns get to do at your place?

Started by owlegrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interns at my place get to do everything except final Q/A. They get to compound, take verbal rx, counsel. They are very competent and we know they will do a good job.
 
The interns at my place get to do everything except final Q/A. They get to compound, take verbal rx, counsel. They are very competent and we know they will do a good job.

So you guys do Rx ordering when you can't order something from the computer, put the returns in the system and ship them out, things like that? I still don't really know how to do "pharmacy operations" tasks like that properly, and I expect I would need to know them well as a retail pharmacist.