What DO schools give out the most scholarships ?

Started by Dhooy7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dhooy7

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also once you are accepted, what schools have a lot of scholarships opportunities?
 
Also once you are accepted, what schools have a lot of scholarships opportunities?
MSUCOM gives out around $3,000,000 per year in scholarships. Can't speak for other programs but I feel like our scholarship opportunities are likely relatively good.

Note that a decent chunk of this is probably counted as going to Canadian and out-of-state students who otherwise have ridiculous tuition. I do still feel like there's a good amount of money available to just about anyone who applies, though. As a relatively standard Michigan resident I ended up having a couple of semesters' tuition paid by scholarships.
 
Campbell used to have a pretty decent merit based scholarship (think it was half off if you had a 3.5 and a 30, and quarter off for 3.5 and 25). Don't know if they still do, but they did when I applied there a few years ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in WI so no DO schools here. For state schools should I even look at them or will it be too hard to get in state tuition?
 
Lots of scholarships available to students that don't require you to go through a school. A good financial aid department should be able to point you toward these scholarships. While some may be labor intensive or small dollar amounts, they can add up pretty quick.