[Deleted]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[Deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Cursing-- frees the mind, let's you express creativity by coming up with new curse phrases, releases pent up anger, soothes the soul.

Dark humor--- keeps you somewhat sane when working in a medical field

Drinks copious amounts of favorite liquid beverage--- prevents unnecessary murder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure that people pick extracurriculars for the skills they develop, but I think this is a good idea to help people who might be in a similar job and have a hard time putting their finger on what skills they've been building. I'll add one from back when I was in high school:

Religious School Teacher's Aid of pre-K through middle school students - supported teacher's lesson plans, and students' content-area and social-emotional learning - coordination with colleagues, conflict mediation and resolution, fast-paced environment, patience, leadership, innovation, breaking down concepts to teach to others

Yeah, this really seems to be an exercise that really isn't going to help much other than people listing out experiences they had and what they think those experiences helped them develop.

Everyone is going to gain something different even from the same experience. This really isn't going to help anyone as you need to determine what an experience has taught or given you, not have someone else tell you what they felt they got from said experience.

Hence, my joke post above, because I don't see how this is helpful at all.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.