What do you do the day before the test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RaginMD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trying not to panic. I'm not sure what I should do. I did Rapid Review, going to look up the concepts that were a little difficult and I'm doing some biostat and psych review today since I didn't review it that much. Anything else?

I figured I should do some Uworld in my weaker areas? Not really sure what you do on the last day. I feel like I should try to get through as many flashcards and notes as I can.

Members don't see this ad.

Trying not to panic. I'm not sure what I should do. I did Rapid Review, going to look up the concepts that were a little difficult and I'm doing some biostat and psych review today since I didn't review it that much. Anything else?

I figured I should do some Uworld in my weaker areas? Not really sure what you do on the last day. I feel like I should try to get through as many flashcards and notes as I can.

I have a about 500 pages of FA to brush through. Then Ima go roll me up some of that good stuff, hit the gym-o, and pop a melatonin and hit the sack to go slay this beast.

Reactions: 1 users
Watched the new Star Wars movie. Spent time with my relatives. Didn't study at all, and I don't regret it.

Reactions: 1 user
wake up stupid early so that you're exhausted by nighttime and can actually fall asleep

Reactions: 1 user