You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What do you guys have left to do?
Started by Kymmy16w
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I only applied to UC Davis so all I have to do is sit and wait!
Good luck, I hope you get in. But only if you save a spot for me. 😛I only applied to UC Davis so all I have to do is sit and wait!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been putting off the Missouri supplemental as long as humanly possible. Which I am sure I will regret, 3 weeks from now. Hahaha.
I'm done. Just finished the MSU supplemental. Now it's waiting. Man, it's a long time until Feb......
I guess Wisconsin sends out a supplemental application in November (different from the RADF that you fill out initially), so I'm waiting for that. Otherwise, trying to settle down for the LONG wait.
wait wait wait!!! in another thread i asked for good ideas on how to occupy my time... i've decided for a life of drugs, sex, and rock n' roll! anybody with me?! 😀
Good luck, I hope you get in. But only if you save a spot for me. 😛
Good luck to you too for all the places you applied!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wait wait wait!!! in another thread i asked for good ideas on how to occupy my time... i've decided for a life of drugs, sex, and rock n' roll! anybody with me?! 😀
No, no, no...It's sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. Sheesh!
Or you may prefer wine, women, and song.
Supp for Massey...which really isn't anything but a residency form. Tufts App since I put it off till VMCAS was over. Do well in Immunology and Biostats...and in physics 2 and genetics next semester...
Not kill my co-workers... 😉
Not kill my co-workers... 😉
Hello there fellow SoCal applicant.supplementals for western, missouri, and PEI![]()

The GRE bio section.
A little off topic - I'm taking it for Oklahoma, I'm curious which other schools need it?
A little off topic - I'm taking it for Oklahoma, I'm curious which other schools need it?
I have the Tufts app and Florida supplemental....and I still have to send Minnesota my supplemental $$. Does anyone else think its weird that MN has a supplemental fee but no supplemental app?
Lol it is weird. They replaced their suplemental application with a 1 hour long interview!

As for what I have left : Missouri, Louisiana, and Michigan supplemental..and to retake the GRE. Aghhh I hate that test!
The GRE bio section.
A little off topic - I'm taking it for Oklahoma, I'm curious which other schools need it?
Only UGA & OK state. Too bad more people don't want it....it would so help me! 😳
Only UGA & OK state. Too bad more people don't want it....it would so help me! 😳
Yeah, me too. I rocked that test. 🙁
No, no, no...It's sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. Sheesh!
Or you may prefer wine, women, and song.
i prefer wine, men, and song 😛
M
m&ossyducks
LSU supp/fee, GRE BIO for Ok State, GRE general just to see if I can improve my verbal a little more. 😀
heLLO thar!Hello there fellow SoCal applicant.![]()
i wish u good luck in your apps! hehehIowa supplemental due Oct. 15th. Missouri and Tufts both due Nov. 1st. i am considering blowing one off.. but which one?
oh yea-then in Nov. Madison sends out their secondaries! i'm so busy i wont even notice when the rejection letters start flooding my mail box...

oh yea-then in Nov. Madison sends out their secondaries! i'm so busy i wont even notice when the rejection letters start flooding my mail box...

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just snapped a pic with the camera on my macbook and cropped it. 😳Re-taking GRE Oct 14th ... supps done for Western, Michigan and Florida. Just need to get that stupid passport photo for the Florida supp and then I can mail it in.
Go gators!!! 🙂
I just snapped a pic with the camera on my macbook and cropped it. 😳
Yay photobooth!
I think they want the photo that way when they are narrowing down their choices, it helps jog their memories better about who's who. They said "passport style" photo, so I just took one and got the dimensions right.
I'm entirely done but I stay so busy with my 18,927 jobs that I won't notice the time going by 😀
I'm entirely done but I stay so busy with my 18,927 jobs that I won't notice the time going by 😀
I've still got Tufts and Wisconsin's supp once they send it out.
By the way, TCVM808 is that a border collie in your avatar? Border Collies Rule!!!!
By the way, TCVM808 is that a border collie in your avatar? Border Collies Rule!!!!

Yup yup! My little BC freak....with his loong muzzle and flat head LOL! He's sort of growing into his looks these days. 😀By the way, TCVM808 is that a border collie in your avatar? Border Collies Rule!!!!![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 747
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
Yeah, thanks for reminding me OSJ!- got the GRE Bio in November. Funny, I was just reviewing the material this morning but didn't think of it as something still pending for applications!