What do you guys have left to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kymmy16w

Donkey Therapist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since the VMCAS is all over with, what do you guys have left to complete?

I still need to finish the supp app for Western and LSU, and also need to finish my Tufts application. Not too bad, the worst is behind us. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I only applied to UC Davis so all I have to do is sit and wait!
Good luck, I hope you get in. But only if you save a spot for me. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too for Western!

And I'm trying to figure out if Tuskeegee would be worth it or not....

:luck:

I've been putting off the Missouri supplemental as long as humanly possible. Which I am sure I will regret, 3 weeks from now. Hahaha.

I still have to mail off my Western app and start my Tufts app :(...anyone know why they don't just go with the VMCAS flow?

Tufts application and some supplementals (western, missouri, michigan, iowa) and retake my GREs one more time for the schools that will accept them later.

I can only WAIT! I would rather be working on supps rather than just waiting, but all of the supps are done.

I'm done. Just finished the MSU supplemental. Now it's waiting. Man, it's a long time until Feb......

Most of my schools don't have supplementals...let the waiting commence

I have the Tufts app and Florida supplemental....and I still have to send Minnesota my supplemental $$. Does anyone else think its weird that MN has a supplemental fee but no supplemental app?

D'oh! :idea: Yeah, thanks for reminding me OSJ!- got the GRE Bio in November. Funny, I was just reviewing the material this morning but didn't think of it as something still pending for applications!

I guess Wisconsin sends out a supplemental application in November (different from the RADF that you fill out initially), so I'm waiting for that. Otherwise, trying to settle down for the LONG wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
wait wait wait!!! in another thread i asked for good ideas on how to occupy my time... i've decided for a life of drugs, sex, and rock n' roll! anybody with me?! :D

wait wait wait!!! in another thread i asked for good ideas on how to occupy my time... i've decided for a life of drugs, sex, and rock n' roll! anybody with me?! :D

No, no, no...It's sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. Sheesh!

Or you may prefer wine, women, and song.

supplementals for western, missouri, and PEI :idea:

Supp for Massey...which really isn't anything but a residency form. Tufts App since I put it off till VMCAS was over. Do well in Immunology and Biostats...and in physics 2 and genetics next semester...

Not kill my co-workers... ;)

I have the Tufts app and Florida supplemental....and I still have to send Minnesota my supplemental $$. Does anyone else think its weird that MN has a supplemental fee but no supplemental app?

Lol it is weird. They replaced their suplemental application with a 1 hour long interview! :scared:

As for what I have left : Missouri, Louisiana, and Michigan supplemental..and to retake the GRE. Aghhh I hate that test!

The GRE bio section.

A little off topic - I'm taking it for Oklahoma, I'm curious which other schools need it?

Only UGA & OK state. Too bad more people don't want it....it would so help me! :oops:

LSU supp/fee, GRE BIO for Ok State, GRE general just to see if I can improve my verbal a little more. :D

I am done with evertything! Thank god! Done with supps, done with GRE, done with VMCAS, done with ELORS, done with transcripts!! YAY!

Iowa supplemental due Oct. 15th. Missouri and Tufts both due Nov. 1st. i am considering blowing one off.. but which one?
oh yea-then in Nov. Madison sends out their secondaries! i'm so busy i wont even notice when the rejection letters start flooding my mail box...

:laugh:

Re-taking GRE Oct 14th ... supps done for Western, Michigan and Florida. Just need to get that stupid passport photo for the Florida supp and then I can mail it in.

Go gators!!! :)

passport photo? what is up with that? i know med school applications all required a photo with their apps-why do they care what anyone looks like? that was always mindboggling to me.

Re-taking GRE Oct 14th ... supps done for Western, Michigan and Florida. Just need to get that stupid passport photo for the Florida supp and then I can mail it in.

Go gators!!! :)
I just snapped a pic with the camera on my macbook and cropped it. :oops:

I think they want the photo that way when they are narrowing down their choices, it helps jog their memories better about who's who. They said "passport style" photo, so I just took one and got the dimensions right.

I'm entirely done but I stay so busy with my 18,927 jobs that I won't notice the time going by :D

I am still finishing up the supplemental materials for Western, Iowa State and UF.
I am also considering taking the GRE again...

I've still got Tufts and Wisconsin's supp once they send it out.

By the way, TCVM808 is that a border collie in your avatar? Border Collies Rule!!!!:biglove:

By the way, TCVM808 is that a border collie in your avatar? Border Collies Rule!!!!:biglove:
Yup yup! My little BC freak....with his loong muzzle and flat head LOL! He's sort of growing into his looks these days. :D