what do you know about pass program for step1?

miabril22

Jul 26, 2017
    hello!
    I am new here!
    I want to know if somebody know something about pass program review course for the usmle step 1.
    I have a bad history with a past step1 failed and now I want to try it again but using a smart tools.

Last edited:

Kisangani

Zimbabwean940
    Removed
    Feb 25, 2015
    1. Medical Student
      Maybe consider proofreading next time? Seriously, I'm not even sure what your question is.

If on the other hand this is the level of English you speak, I think we may have found the problem. In that case, improving your proficiency/understanding is a good place to start as the USMLE is all about reading the question properly (which can be especially difficult for non-native English speakers).

miabril22

Jul 26, 2017
        Maybe consider proofreading next time? Seriously, I'm not even sure what your question is.

If on the other hand this is the level of English you speak, I think we may have found the problem. In that case, improving your proficiency/understanding is a good place to start as the USMLE is all about reading the question properly (which can be especially difficult for non-native English speakers).

Thank you for your comment,
        I appreciate it so much

Reactions: 1 users
        About the Ads

Doctor S M

Nov 26, 2017
        1. Medical Student
          Hi idk if you took the pass program already? But add me to whatsapp if you want a study buddy for USMLE.

I failed and had time off to work for a few years. I don't have anyone to study with. So I'm looking online to find a study buddy.

CarpeDiem16

2+ Year Member
          Dec 2, 2015
            hello!
            I am new here!
            I want to know if somebody know something about pass program review course for the usmle step 1.
            I have a bad history with a past step1 failed and now I want to try it again but using a smart tools.
            Hello did you end up doing the pass program? If so, I would love to talk with you about your thoughts on the program!

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.