Jul 26, 2017
hello!
I am new here!
I want to know if somebody know something about pass program review course for the usmle step 1.
I have a bad history with a past step1 failed and now I want to try it again but using a smart tools.

Last edited:

Kisangani

Zimbabwean940
Removed
Feb 25, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Maybe consider proofreading next time? Seriously, I'm not even sure what your question is.

If on the other hand this is the level of English you speak, I think we may have found the problem. In that case, improving your proficiency/understanding is a good place to start as the USMLE is all about reading the question properly (which can be especially difficult for non-native English speakers).

OP
M
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe consider proofreading next time? Seriously, I'm not even sure what your question is.

If on the other hand this is the level of English you speak, I think we may have found the problem. In that case, improving your proficiency/understanding is a good place to start as the USMLE is all about reading the question properly (which can be especially difficult for non-native English speakers).
Thank you for your comment,
I appreciate it so much

Nov 26, 2017
Status
Medical Student
Hi idk if you took the pass program already? But add me to whatsapp if you want a study buddy for USMLE.

I failed and had time off to work for a few years. I don't have anyone to study with. So I'm looking online to find a study buddy.

Apr 29, 2018
Status
Medical Student
Hi idk if you took the pass program already? But add me to whatsapp if you want a study buddy for USMLE.

I failed and had time off to work for a few years. I don't have anyone to study with. So I'm looking online to find a study buddy.
Did you ever find someone to study with / did you retake Step?? I hope everything worked out!

CarpeDiem16

2+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2015
hello!
I am new here!
I want to know if somebody know something about pass program review course for the usmle step 1.
I have a bad history with a past step1 failed and now I want to try it again but using a smart tools.
Hello did you end up doing the pass program? If so, I would love to talk with you about your thoughts on the program!

samac

2+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Hello did you end up doing the pass program? If so, I would love to talk with you about your thoughts on the program!
I did it for COMLEX. Passed with a comfortable score. Worked for me.