Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all you guys out there who either inteviewed at Meharry or want to share opinions.
What do you really think of the school? I recently interviewed there, but I do not think it is as bad as I heard. I actually liked the atmosphere and people were SO down to earth and ready to support students all thw way. I would appreciate your input. Thank you guys🙂
What do you really think of the school? I recently interviewed there, but I do not think it is as bad as I heard. I actually liked the atmosphere and people were SO down to earth and ready to support students all thw way. I would appreciate your input. Thank you guys🙂
and except that they run on a low budget (not state funded), everything I've heard about the school is pretty positive. If I'm accepted there and none of my state schools shows me any love, can you guess where I'm going?