what do you think of score95.com downloadable USMLE practice questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maganda

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm currently preparing for my step 2 CK and i just happened to find this site for practice questions....i have never heard anyone ever recommending this site, so i was wondering if it is worth buying? the fact that is downloadable and with no time limit, makes me think to buy it....but i need advice from experts like you...:confused:
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i'm currently preparing for my step 2 CK and i just happened to find this site for practice questions....i have never heard anyone ever recommending this site, so i was wondering if it is worth buying? the fact that is downloadable and with no time limit, makes me think to buy it....but i need advice from experts like you...:confused:
thanks

I haven't heard of this site, nor have I taken Step 2 yet but if I were you, I would stick to the "traditional" sources (USMLEWorld or kaplan Qbank) to start with. If you have extra time to do more questions, you can try other question sources.

i used score 95 for step 1 and prob wont be using it for ste2. wasnt bad, but they dont have the reputation to protect that usmle worls and kaplan does.