What does at year at ICO cost?

Started by jefguth
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jefguth

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious to know what students at ICO are spending per year on everything (tuition+fees+living expenses). I originally thought the bill would come to 45K but its looking to be significanly less... any insight out there? Thanks
 
Thanks for the link! Thats a little bit less than I anticipated but nothing to be too happy with... LOL
Anyone have any personal experience?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jefguth said:
Thanks for the link! Thats a little bit less than I anticipated but nothing to be too happy with... LOL
Anyone have any personal experience?


Hey Jefguth! Are you planning on attending ICO or will your first choice be Waterloo? I myself am trying to decide between the states vs. Canada. What other American schools have you applied to?
 
Hi Ann,
I still have to interview at ICO in three weeks, but I'm strongly leaning towards spending another year at Waterloo regardless of what happens. ICO is the only US school I applied to after a lot of procrastination over LOR, and expense, and just the potential for culture shock associated with living in the US.

How about yourself?