What does the AAMC activities section look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted947805

Does the AAMC’s extracurricular activities section of the application require students to write descriptions of each activities? If so, what is the word limit?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it does. I believe it's 700 characters and then an additional 1300 characters for the 3 most meaningful. This may not be exact though so double check on here, reddit, or google for an exact breakdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Yes, it does. I believe it's 700 characters and them am additional 1300 characters for the 3 most meaningful. This may not be exact though so double check on here, reddit, or google for an exact breakdown.

this is correct. Keep in mind your character count includes spaces for everything on AAMC.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does the AAMC’s extracurricular activities section of the application require students to write descriptions of each activities? If so, what is the word limit?

You can actually sign-up for the current cycle (without paying) to get a sense of what the application is like, so you'll be ready for (assumedly) the next cycle.

Edit: Not that you would, but don't bother filling things out - some data will only transfer between cycles if you actually submitted during the previous cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
You can actually sign-up for the current cycle (without paying) to get a sense of what the application is like, so you'll be ready for (assumedly) the next cycle.

Edit: Not that you would, but don't bother filling things out - some data will only transfer between cycles if you actually submitted during the previous cycle.

I can do that? Thanks for letting me know!