What Does this VCU status update mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LolaLee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get this? Does this mean I am on the waitlist or is this just to tell me that they've reviewed my file? Thanks.

"The Admissions Committee has met to discuss your file. Your application is being placed on hold for action at a later date. We anticipate making offers October 15, December 15, at the end of January, and mid-March.

You will receive no further communication from us concerning your hold status. The next status change will be to offer you a position in the class, to notify you that you have been placed on the alternate list in mid-March, or to notify you that the committee will no longer be considering your file. However, this page will have a message at the top indicating each time offers are made.

We thank you for your interest in our school."

Members don't see this ad.

means u are still in contention for an acceptance....they put everyone that is not worse than 3.5 (on 1-5 scale with 1 being best) in the hold pull...the rest of them get cut early on...they notify next batch on dec 15th so ur fine...