MHA What exactly is considered work experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cookiehahax3

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi sdners!

I recently decided to try out for the mha program.
Ill be graduating in...maybe a year (hopefully haha)
Low gpa... (3.0) but I did pretty well on gmat. (Mid 700)
Do I have a chance? Im hoping for georgetown.. not sure about any other places but honestly with my gpa id just goto anywhere that accepts me haha.


Also, what exactly is considered "work experience"?
I do have about 3 yrs of dental receptionist and assistant experience & about a year of medical assistant/secretary experience.
Will that help in any way?


Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited: