What formal post bacc's can I get into with a 3.5 gpa?

Started by rpost3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rpost3

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm graduating from Pitt in a few weeks with a 3.5 in Psych (a second bachelors degree for me) and was just going to do the informal post bacc Pitt program, but these formal programs with the linkages look a lot better. Can I get into UPenn with my marks? Bryn Mar? Tufts?

*note - I first graduated with BA somewhere around a 2.4 a few years ago. The last semester there, a psychologist told me I have ADHD, which was intensified by 3 concussions I recieved as a college soccer and lacrosse player. Got some help and some meds and school became a lot easier. I've heard those grades won't mean much but ya never know.