scota

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2003
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
I know it's bio, chem, math, and physics! But what I'm wondering is, do classes like "Intro. Bio" and "Intro. Chem" count towards the BCPM? I'm specifically talking about classes that serve as pre-reqs for general sequences. What about a class like, Anthro 101- Human Biological Evolution??? Thanks...

premed

15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
HAAAR-vard of the West
Status
Medical Student
Yes, intro classes do count. If you want specifics, download the instruction booklet from the AMCAS website. They have the detailed listings, but it is basically Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math and anything that falls under these categories (eg Biochemistry, Physiology, etc...).

mikeyboy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
Don't worry too much about it, look through the AMCAS help pdf and try to guess where it goes under. I had the hardest time figuring out where "Biophysical Chemistry" fell under, but I really doubt it matters as long as you don't mess it up on purpose.

scota

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2003
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Why would I try to mess it up on purpose :laugh:?!

Originally posted by mikeyboy
Don't worry too much about it, look through the AMCAS help pdf and try to guess where it goes under. I had the hardest time figuring out where "Biophysical Chemistry" fell under, but I really doubt it matters as long as you don't mess it up on purpose.

About the Ads