What happened to My Fin. Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrZion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am transferring from Comm. College to pharm school. I refused to graduate or transfer to 4 year college so i could still get the chump change fin. aid gives me. I called the Pharm school today about my award and was only told about subsidizied and unsubsidized loan. What happened to the money they were giving me before and if i transfer to four year college i would still recieve some money.
I am just wondering if anyone here without a Bsc still get a little some some from fin aid free.

Members don't see this ad.

once you get into professional school the Gov't stops giving Pell grants and the like.

The only thing you have are fed loans, private loans, and whatever scholarships the school may offer.

IT SUCKS!! all my money is from loans now

once you get into professional school the Gov't stops giving Pell grants and the like.

The only thing you have are fed loans, private loans, and whatever scholarships the school may offer.

IT SUCKS!! all my money is from loans now

The students who didn't get Bachelor's at UF actually got screwed their first year since they're still considered undergrads which means they didn't qualify for Grad loans. Many of them had to take out extra loans not with the school. Others had state-funded Bright Future's scholarships but this didn't cover too much. It actually sucks more without a Bachelor's at least that's how it was in Florida.